AUST L 127028
Characterized as brown color honey-pills a with sweet and mild bitter taste, this product was traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms including irregular menstruation, hot flush, mood swing, insomnia, memory loss, dry mouth, tinnitus, muscle and joint pains caused by yin deficiency in the kidney and liver.
Ligustrum lucidum (nu zhen zi )
Paeonia veitchii (chi shao )
Rubus chingii ( fu pen zi)
Angelica polymorpha (dang gui )
Cuscuta europaea ( tu si zi )
Spatholobus suberectus ( ji xue teng )
Lycium barbarum (gou qi zi )
Zizyphus jujube (suan zao ren )
Rehmannia glutinosa ( di huang)
Scutellaria baicalensis (huang qin )
Chrysanthemum sinense ( ju hua )
Lyceum Chinese (di gu pi )
Eclipta prostrate (mo han lian )
Adenophora tetraphylla ( nan sha shen )
Morus alba ( sang ye)
Hordeum vulgare (da mai)
Cynanchum atratum ( bai wei)
Anemarrhena asphodeloides ( zhi mu )
Polygonum multiflorum (he shou wu )
Dendrobium nobile ( shi fu)
Paeonia lactiflora ( bai shao )
1. Take orally with warm water after measl. Take 50 pills each time, 2 times daily. 2 month is recommended as a treating period or otherwise take as doctors suggest.
2. As preventive medication，take orally before sleeping. Take 50 pills each time, 1 times daily.
1. Not suitable for flu patient.
2. Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
3. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
4. Consult your doctor before use if you are on other medication.
500 Pills/ bottle