Wind-Cold & Cough Oral Liquid (Tong Xuan Li Fei)
AUST L 156181
Characterized as brown-red color liquid with a sweet and mild bitter taste, this product has been used in treating headaches and fever associated with colds and flu.
Aster tataricus root and rhizome (Zi Wan)
Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Zhi Ke)
Citrus reticulate fruit peel (Chen Pi)
Ephedra sinica herb (Ma Huang)
Glycyrrhiza uralensis rhizome (Gan Cao)
Perilla frutescens leaf (Zi Su Ye)
Peucedanum praeruptorum root (Qian Hu)
Pinellia ternata rhizome (Ban Xia)
Platycodon grandiflorum root (Jie Gen)
Poria cocos fruiting body (Fu Ling)
Scutellaria baicalensis root (Huang Qin)
Relief of symptoms of common cold due to external wind-cold attack, marked by mild fever, coughing, aversion to cold, stuffy nose and running nose, headache, limbs aches and absence of sweating.
Take orally. Take 2 vials each time, 2 ~3 times daily.
1. Not suitable for patients with common cold of wind-heat type, in which includes symptoms such as high fever and mild nephrasthenia asthma, hyperhidrosis, dry mouth, hydrodipsia, red and swell throat with fever and pain, running nose, and spit yellow phlegm.
2. Consult your doctor and use only as directed if you are one of people with hypertension, cardiopathy, diabetes, or in other medications.
3. Do not take spicy, chilled or greasy food during the medication.
4. Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
5. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
6. Not suitable for pregnant women.
7. Stop the medication if experience allergy. People with allergic body constitution should be very carefully to take this medication.
8. If coughing and symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Package 10 bottles / Pack
(Notice: international purchase is not available at the moment)